VirtualRealityGirlVirtualRealityGirl

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Best School Day Ever Best School Day Ever

pretty cool

it kinda reminds me of death note.

anyways the animation was very smooth but this was very short.

The everyday life of ZIM The everyday life of ZIM

decent

i think it was somewhat funny but here are some things you could of improve on
1.) the mouth movements where way to fast try looking at the mouth animations on the actual show
2.) the characters didnt look very life like so try making the having the characters walk more and dont have them stand like statues
3.) i feel like dib sang to much maybe if you made another one of these you could focus more on the jokes than the singing

Other than these things i think it was pretty decently animated and the jokes that where used fit in pretty well! i especially love the "fuck now we have no clear winner everyones dead" part you made it fit in really well.

Peach Blossom Peach Blossom

wait what?

lolz great artwork and good lip sinking keep up the good work!

Funny School Things 2 Funny School Things 2

lol

thats what school is like to! the part with the kid proud of his grades reminds me when we heard some kid singing in the hall about himself XD
this gave me a good chuckle i hope you make more!

Aqlex responds:

I do plan to keep animating, though I have lots of other projects besides just funny school stories xD. Keep an eye out for them!

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

loved it

i don't see why some people are leaveing bad reviews i mean the animation is SUPPOSED to be random and stupid thats why it made me laugh! anyways awesome animation i hope you make more like it

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

mad me cry

i don't usually cry when watching movies but this was so heartfelt and well animated! i can feel all the emotion and i'm at a loss for words how good this is! Please make more movies like this!

The doomed shadow show 2 The doomed shadow show 2

loved it

and lol at the gir reference! DOOM :D
keep up the good work

WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

sweet

if only i would of known about this when we where studying the water cycle in science the whole class could have watched this :D

WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

awesome

pretty cool but i kinda got sick of them talking after awhile but it was pretty funny and well animated

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

awesome

i hope you guys make a episode where invader tak returns lol this will be a awesome series i can tell!